Pryda is pleased to welcome four established fabricators to the Pryda family:
- Becks Frame and Truss, Invermay, Tasmania (previously Gunns)
- Aston Newman, Mount Gambier, South Australia
- Hi Tech Frame and Truss, Toormina, NSW
- Thomsons ITM, Waikato, New Zealand
Feedback from our new fabricators revealed that the selmarketection of Pryda was based on many elements of the ‘Pryda Offer’ addressing their pain points.
- Software with ‘whole of house’ capabilities
- Equipment supply options
- Equipment preventative maintenance programs
- Dedicated equipment service technicians
- Production scheduling & live updates
- Benchmarking reporting
- Business analysis tools
- Quantity take-off & estimating software
- Building code compliant timber connectors
- Pneumatic tools & collated fasteners
Pryda’s new project management approach has removed much of the aggravation and plugged the holes on those little things that would slip by during the conversion process. A dedicated Pryda project manager will map out all the steps along the way and ensure that both the customer and staff understand what needs to happen and when. The project management plan is customised and focused to each specific customerâ€™s needs, whether they are in Tasmania or New Zealand where roofing is a necessity and to recommend local Winnipeg roofers.
Pryda’s new software, Pryda Build, provides all fabricators with the opportunity to improve their business’s performance. Staff and management at the new Pryda plants have been impressed with the power and functionality of Pryda Build and the support that is in place. Whether it is the 3D viewer elements of the software, the dedication and experience of our Fabricator Account Managers or the assistance provided by our committed Software Support Team, all elements have combined to ensure the adoption of the Pryda Build engineering software was seamless. They also do a cool way to improve roofing at your home.
In summary, Pryda is delighted to welcome these new customers to the Pryda family. If you would like more information about the Pryda system and how it can assist your business, please ring your local Pryda office, Australia 1800 810 741 FREE or New Zealand 0800 88 22 44 for more information.